Helping families make smart financial decisions
When you have considerable assets to protect and grow, navigating the wealth management landscape can seem challenging. With so many investment options, it can be hard to determine the right path to follow and the most effective strategy for meeting your financial needs.
Wealth for Life Advisory can help.
For over 30 years, we’ve been working closely with clients to help them reach their financial goals utilizing a thorough three-part process:
DISCOVER: We take the time to understand your current financial situation and priorities, from generating income and protecting your wealth to leaving a legacy and estate planning.
GUIDE: We build a personalized Wealth Plan that reflects your objectives and carefully manage your money through life’s milestones. Our aim is to become your lifelong advisor and we are committed to guiding you through your evolving life journey.
ACHIEVE: We believe that our insightful counsel, disciplined planning and effective risk management can help you become more confident in your decisions and more focused on living life to its fullest.
Our Value Offering
- Be your lifelong advisor who acts in your best interests
- Fully understand your financial needs and life goals
- Create a personalized Wealth Plan based on your financial vision
- Help you make smart financial decisions
- Monitor and report on your portfolio on a regular basis
- Seek out tax-efficient investments
- Explore estate planning opportunities
Putting Clients First
We believe that being our best possible selves enables us to deliver exceptional experiences to our clients. Our relationships are based on honesty, professionalism and collaboration and supported by essential knowledge and resources. We strive to live responsibly – both personally and financially – and approach advising clients with care, empathy and compassion. In short, we believe that success is achieved by doing what you say you will do.
As a result, we are committed to:
- Showing respect in all interactions by being courteous, professional and listening first
- Helping our clients make better wealth management decisions by continually increasing our professional knowledge
- Helping clients and friends make informed and confident life choices that can have a positive impact on their lives
- Genuinely understanding our clients’ hopes, aspirations, and personal and financial goals
- Supporting our client service team to help them deliver exceptional client experiences
- Being honest and honorable, pursuing dreams and striving for excellence
Our Community Involvement and
The Wealth for Life Advisory is an engaged community supporter, providing our time and financial support to many nonprofit organizations in the Lower Mainland including:Union Gospel Mission:
an organization providing meals, education, shelter, safe and affordable housing, drug and alcohol recovery programs, and support services to those struggling with homelessness and addiction in the Metro Vancouver area.Covenant House
: Canada’s largest shelter for homeless youth with the widest range of services under one roof, including counselling, education, and healthcare. Our team has participated in an Executive Sleep-out on the street to raise funds for youth support programs.Beach House Theatre
: A theatre company that brings together community, culture, and the natural beauty of Crescent Beach to inspire and support the arts in South Surrey and White Rock.United Way
: an organization dedicated to helping "improve lives and build community by engaging individuals and mobilizing collective action."Surrey Food Bank
: a registered charity with a vision to “Grow Our Community beyond Hunger”.
Monthly Newsletters: Four Pillars of Investing:
Wealth for Life advisory is a part of TD Wealth Private Investment Advice, a division of TD Waterhouse Canada Inc. which is a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.