Legacy Wealth Advisory Group is part of TD Wealth Private Investment Advice. Our group is lead by two highly qualified, dedicated, and experienced Investment Advisors (IAs), Eugene Wong and Oscar Zorzetti. In addition, we often engage TD Specialists who can provide clients with expertise in Estate Planning and High Net Worth Planning, and together we work to deliver personalized wealth management services and dedicate themselves to building strong, long lasting relationships with our clients. We are als a diverse team who speak various languages such as English, Italian, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
TD WEALTH MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
WHY WORK WITH US?Our team works to help you:
We have strong principles and practices:
- Prepare for life's ups and downs - which don't match the ups and downs of the market
- Identify how you want to pass on your wealth
- Engage TD specialists in estate, tax and high net worth planning
- Learn to make informed investment and financial decisions through seminars and advice
- Enjoy the ease of having us coordinate with your accountant, lawyer, and banker
- Ask key questions you might not think to ask yourself
- Find out how you can free up more time to do things you love
INTEGRATED ADVICE AT VARIOUS LIFE STAGES
- Our lasting relationships are based on trust.
- We believe we are straightforward, truthful and accountable and always place your interests first
- We are available and deliver attentive service
- We go beyond investment advice – we identify opportunities to help maximize your wealth or prepare you for retirement through tax planning, insurance and estate strategies
- Wealth Advisory Services specialists can provide expertise on estate and tax matters to help create integrated solutions where needed
- The investing landscape is constantly changing so we never stop learning. We hold seminars, luncheons and workshops to inform our clients and educate ourselves to provide accurate and relevant advice
Life can be complicated, but investing doesn’t need to be. Our custom solutions can help you achieve your financial goals for your family, business, estate and retirement. We will plan to address your needs when you are:
- Getting married or divorced
- Buying a house
- Starting or divesting a business
- Saving for your own or your kids’ education
- Changing careers
- Saving for a major purchase
- Inheriting a windfall
- Experiencing major health issues
- Heading into retirement
- Ready to transfer your wealth tax-efficiently to the next generation and favourite charities.
- We can help you set up your Retirement Savings Plan (RSP), Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP), Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP) if needed, and a Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- We will create a long-term, integrated financial plan and then create your investment strategy based upon it, following a consistent, disciplined process to select what we believe to be the finest professionally-managed mutual funds, premium portfolios and corporate portfolios
- Then, we monitor how you’re doing relative to your goals, track your investment growth and make adjustments according to the dynamics of your lifestyle or the markets
- We will begin to talk about retirement and estate planning strategies and business succession
- Our team endeavours to keep on top of the frequent changes in tax regulations that affect you and provides tax-wise strategies
If you are in, or approaching, retirement, we will:
- Help you turn your RSP into a Registered Retirement Income Fund (RIF)
- Work with a lawyer to help you set up a trust to ensure your wealth plan is honoured after your death and that your Will is tax-efficient
- Collaborate with your accountant and doctors to help you know how much you may need in order to retire and maintain your current lifestyle
- Help you fund home nursing, home assistance, a good senior’s residence, and more
Every client is unique and special in their own way, so every recommendation and plan will be personalized. Our process starts off with an introductory and discovery meeting, followed by planning and presenting, then committing and executing, and finally following up with reviews and new discoveries meetings.
Introductory and Discovery: First meeting of getting to know you. Understanding your individual needs, goals, circumstance, time horizon, financial status, investment knowledge, risk tolerance, what is important to you, and what you want to achieve, will allow us to provide suitable recommendations.
Planning and Presenting: Analyzing all the information we've collected, we will create a comfortable and suitable customized plan that suits your needs and objectives, which will then be presented to you to obtain your feedback.
Committing and Executing: Once the plan has been tailored to your level of comfort and you are ready to commit, we will begin to execute the plan.
Reviews and New Discoveries: Annual reviews are crucial to ensure we are on track to help you reach the set goals and do any adjustments if needed. And have discussions on any new plans or goals that you may have to add to the plan.
CONTACT US NOW TO GET STARTED ON YOUR DISCOVERY AND FINANCIAL PLAN.
RECENT HOT TOPICS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN (click on icon to learn more)
Legacy Wealth Advisory Group is a part of TD Wealth Private Investment Advice, a division of TD Waterhouse Canada Inc. which is a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank