Shared Interest in a Common Goal
When you’re busy, you want to have certainty that those managing your wealth are working towards the same goals you are.
We designed our practice to deliver unbiased advice focused on your goals, combined with the vast resources at TD Wealth. We believe that this is the depth of service needed to manage a complex financial situation.
As a result, you receive a highly personalized investment experience, while having access to the expertise of specialists like business succession professionals and estate planners.
“With the CIM® (Chartered Investment Manager) designation, what you get is more than due diligence; it’s a personal commitment to advise clients according to their best interest.”
Daniel Correia, CIM®, FCSI®
Investment Advisor, Certified Retirement Specialist
From left to right: Dale Durand, Business Succession Advisor with TD Wealth, May Fung, High Net Worth Planner with TD Wealth, Jeff Gaetan, Senior Private Banker with TD Wealth Private Banking, Daniel Correia, Investment Advisor with TD Wealth Private Investment Advice, Rose Zorrilla-Salisbury, Client Service Associate with TD Wealth Private Investment Advice, Gary Titmarsh, Estate Planning Advisor with TD Wealth, Saman Jaffery-Ullmann, Estate & Trust Advisor with TD Wealth Private Trust, Domenic Tagliola, Tax & Estate Planner with TD Wealth.
Planning with a Purpose
Your wealth is complex, and we believe that it's essential to have clarity around the steps being taken to meet your goals.
We work to ensure that each of the components of your investment portfolio, your retirement plan and wealth strategies, has a clearly defined purpose with respect to your goals.
• Select only what we believe to be the most cost-effective, tax-effective and best-suited investments for your portfolio
• Invest with purpose, with an asset allocation that reflects your goals and priorities
• Maintain a risk-return balance that aligns with your risk tolerance
Advanced Wealth Planning
• Help you to create your legacy and preserve family wealth
• Use personal and business insurance strategies to help you save tax while managing risk
• Determine what we believe to be your optimal retirement date and guide you through the transition
Integrated Relationship Management
• Work with TD specialists to plan and manage life events like the succession of a business, transfer of family wealth, and the retirement transition
Who Benefits from a Comprehensive Approach?
As your investment advisor, we want you to call us when you are looking to buy a new car, when your son or daughter is getting married, when you have an opportunity to expand your business, or when you’re facing any life event. Because we are so tuned in to your current wealth strategies, we can help you make day-to-day decisions that can keep you on track to longer-term goals.
Individuals who we believe can benefit most from our service include:
Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
As a business owner, your financial situation has such complexity to it that you see the greatest benefit from a unified financial strategy developed with the resources of a family office. By pairing unbiased, goal-driven advice with the knowledge of a team of TD specialists, this is what we work to provide.
Our service for business owners includes:
Designing an investment strategy that may allow you to minimize tax
• Strategies designed to help improve liquidity and cash flow
• Planning your succession and helping you create income streams in retirement
• Managing risk and diversifying your assets
Many of our clients are retirees looking to preserve their wealth for the purpose of living an active retirement lifestyle, family legacy and philanthropy. These goals require a focused approach to risk management, cash flow and tax strategy:
We help retirees to:
Pursue philanthropic interest and make the most of their contributions
• Set up trusts and savings programs for younger family members
• Meet their lifestyle needs while preserving wealth for set goals
• Create an estate plan that reflects their priorities by introducing them to a TD specialist who can provide them with their expertise
While you’re working, it can be difficult to find time to prepare for life after work. Our aim is to design a plan to achieve the level of financial stability and efficiency needed for retirement, while allowing you to live the lifestyle you want in the present.
We help working professionals and pre-retirees to:
Grow your wealth for the purpose of retirement and other goals
• Define a suitable risk-reward balance for your portfolio
• Identify insurance strategies to help protect against liability
• Make a smooth transition into retirement with tax and cash flow strategies“I would gladly recommend Daniel’s services to anyone looking for advice. He continuously strives to meet my personal needs, and has implemented effective ways to grow and protect my assets for retirement.”
Dr. Danny Enepekides
Chief of Surgical Oncology and Otolaryngology
Client since 2010
The Guild Wealth Approach
As of June 26th, 2018. Unique experiences and past performances do not guarantee future results. Testimonials contained herein are unsolicited and may not be representative of the views of others. They have been reviewed and approved in writing for public use.
Success is an ongoing pursuit. Staying on track and maintaining financial stability both require perpetual commitment to a range of financial initiatives. Our client process is about serving as a personal confidant for all things financial, with vast resources and a team of TD specialists dedicated to the goals you have for your wealth.STEP 1: Complete Discovery
Through discussion and discovery, we understand the type of investor you are, and your various financial goals.STEP 2: Diagnostic
We assess your current situation and provide our initial recommendations.STEP 3: Investment Plan
You’re presented with an investment plan and Investment Policy Statement, and we walk you through the details.STEP 4: Review Progress
After 45 days, we review your initial investment progress and discuss next steps.STEP 5: Wealth Management Plan
We review your other financial needs, including asset protection, major purchases and education funding.STEP 6: Guild Wealth Network
Through a network of specialists, we implement strategies outlined in your Wealth Management Plan.STEP 7: Ongoing Guidance
We act as a resource, maintaining your portfolio and plan through regular communication.
Guild Wealth Advisory Group is a part of TD Wealth Private Investment Advice, a division of TD Waterhouse Canada Inc. which is a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.