Comprehensive and astute wealth advisory services
With two Chartered Financial Analysts® (CFA®) designation holders, many years of experience and a collaborative team approach, we offer carefully-considered, innovative wealth strategies to affluent retirees, pre-retirees, families, small business owners and corporations.
Are you too busy to manage your wealth and want someone experienced to help guide you?
Would you rather be doing other things than building and monitoring your portfolio?
Are you tired of living with financial concern and feeling you need to watch your money?We’re here and committed to help, with:
The Bell Wealth Advisory Group experience:
- Honest advice
- Long-term strategies to protect and grow your capital
- Estate planning to help you pass your wealth tax-effectively to the next generation according to your wishes, and
- The skills to build portfolios that can help generate a reliable flow of income for your retirement.
- We listen and are relatable
- Your interests come first – we treat your money like it is our own.
- We will talk about your life more than your account.
- We are committed to ensuring you understand your portfolio and know the potential risk - and returns it could bring.
- Expect us to be in touch frequently with high-quality communications, including an agenda email before each meeting and a summary afterwards.
- We follow through in a timely manner to ensure plans are executed.
- Our team follows a proactive, structured process.
By taking you through our distinct Discovery
process, which utilizes principles of behavioural finance theory
, we uncover the values behind your goals, identify your wealth priorities and create a wealth strategy that's as unique as you are. Collaboration with TD specialists
We work closely with a network of TD specialists to draw upon the vast resources of the TD Bank Group to bring you tailored high net worth planning in the areas of: Disciplined asset allocation
The cornerstone of prudent investing, asset allocation helps ensure that your portfolio accurately reflects your personal circumstances, objectives, risk tolerance and constraints.
It properly diversifies your investments among the major asset classes – cash and cash equivalents, fixed income, and equities – in a manner that is appropriate for you to help reduce your overall risk while providing an opportunity for growth. Alternative investments
Since bonds now tend to follow the same performance patterns as equities, we can go beyond the traditional asset classes by drawing upon our experience with sophisticated alternative investments. These strategies are reserved for ultra-high net worth clients who understand and are willing to accept the potential risks and rewards.
Using a rigorous portfolio construction process, we aim to minimize your exposure to market downturns by incorporating innovative new sources of returns that are non-correlated to market direction.
These may include:
- Long/short option funds
- Long Short Credit Funds
- Arbitrage strategies
- Bridge financing
- Market neutral funds
- Derivative Strategies
The Bell Wealth Advisory Group is a part of TD Wealth Private Investment Advice, a division of TD Waterhouse Canada Inc. which is a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.