Candid advice. Frank answers. Decisions steeped in integrity, care and discretion.
No matter how complex your wealth situation – or how volatile the markets – we know the value of honest communication.
• Decades of experience
working with affluent families underscore our team’s quality-focused investment process. We firmly believe that discipline is the key to long-term success.
• We provide a family office level of service
for today – and for generations to come.
• Our research-driven wealth strategies
and sophisticated risk management framework go well beyond basic asset allocation models.
Building and protecting what matters most to you
Our time-tested deep discovery process is driven by our shared values – family, honesty and integrity. We work closely with you to establish your unique goals and lifestyle needs. Then, we create a comprehensive wealth strategy to help you achieve your short- and long-term objectives.
Our proven process
Objective, unbiased advice
With our open architecture, we are under no pressure to recommend bank-owned products. Instead, we are free to choose investments that suit you, your goals and your risk tolerance:
• Dividend-paying stocks – from large-cap businesses with strong balance sheets and revenue and earnings growth
• Fixed-income securities – a mix of floating rate instruments, preferred shares, corporate bonds and higher-quality high-yield bonds
• Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) – used strategically to complement the core portfolio
• Market-neutral investment products – to help counterbalance market downturns
• Alternative investments – to increase diversification
Effective risk management
Effective risk management involves much more than diversification and asset allocation. We take a long-term, institutional approach to risk management and aim to recognize, understand and help mitigate any potential blind spots. To that end, we:
• Establish clear goals
• Conduct intensive research and analysis
• Exercise discipline to stay the course
• Adopt a team-based approach to decision-making
• Monitor and review your portfolio and wealth plan on a continual basis
Bechtel McIntyre Lewis Wealth Management is a part of TD Wealth Private Investment Advice, a division of TD Waterhouse Canada Inc., which is a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.