Money is a means to an end. A resource that allows us to accomplish the things that we value. At the heart of our client relationships is the fundamental belief and understanding that though we are unique we all share the same core values.
1) No compromise in the lifestyle we wish to have in retirement and no real concern about ever running out of money.
2) Either during our lives or in the form of legacies - the need/desire to be good stewards for younger generations.
3) The ability to fund the education of our children or grandchildren.
4) The ability to provide quality care for ourselves and if necessary to our parents in their later years.
5) The ability to provide a legacy to causes we care or are passionate about.
While our values may be the same, families are unique. As a result, planning and structure to facilitate these values varies from family to family, as do the solutions. One size does not and cannot fit all.
Our disciplined processes work, through a collaborative effort with you. Our role is to help you achieve the picture you have in your head, by simplifying everyday noise back to these core values.
I’m an industry veteran with over 22 years experience
I am a dad to 2 sons
I am a widower
I live in The Beaches in Toronto
I am an avid golfer
I coach hockey in my local community