As an Investment Advisor at TD Wealth Private Investment Advice, I like to start off by listening to you. You have a story that brings you to where you are now. I want to hear about that story and then I want to work with you to discover, define and prioritize your values and expectations.
I believe in informed advice that’s designed to help:
- Grow your net worth based on carefully selected investment solutions
- Keep more of what you’ve earned through tax-efficient investing strategies
- Protect what matters from disruption and other external risk factors
- Build a personal legacy using estate planning, trusts and philanthropy
I act as your relationship manager connecting you and your family to a core team of TD Specialists with experience in everything from estate & trust planning, philanthropy, business succession and tax planning. I can connect you and your family with the following TD Specialists as needed:
- High-Net Worth Planners
- Private Bankers
- Private Trust & Estate Planners
- Insurance Specialists
T.J. joined TD Canada Trust in 2007, as a part time Customer Service Representative while attending the University of Windsor. T.J.'s early career positions include Financial Service Representative, where T.J. was a member of Champions Club1; a recognition program for high performing branch employees at TD Canada Trust; Financial Advisor and Manager of Financial Services. T.J. moved to TD Wealth as a Financial Planner, where T.J. was a Merit2 award recipient; a distinctive award reserved for top performing TD Wealth employees; Associate Investment Advisor and Investment Advisor. T.J. holds the Qualified Associate Financial Planner (QAFP™) designation and the title of Certified Retirement Specialist.
T.J. lives in the Windsor area with his wife Yu Lan, their two young children, Julianna & Maverick and their Goldendoodle, Harley. T.J. has participated in numerous local and national fundraisers over the years including the Cardiac, Stroke & Pulmonary Rehab programs at Hotel-Dieu Grace Healthcare, the Wounded Warrior Project and the Princess Margaret Ride to Conquer Cancer. Outside the office, T.J. enjoys cycling, golf, football and traveling at any opportunity with his family. Fun fact, T.J. has attended over 12 Pearl Jam concerts to date!
If this resonates with you, please contact T.J. to see if a comprehensive approach to wealth management can work for your family, company, corporation and or foundation.
1. Champions Club is a program designed to recognize TD Canada Trust branch employees who meet and exceed the business unit's criteria.
2. Merit award recognizes TD Wealth employees who meet and exceed the business unit’s criteria.