St. Clair Wealth Management
Forging bonds that last
Throughout, we maintain a level of communication that we think truly sets us apart. By intentionally limiting the number of clients we serve, we can dedicate more time to each client. We stay in touch with clients on a regular basis and are committed to ongoing dialogue and responsiveness.
We believe you’ll notice the difference.
Managing risk and volatility
At St. Clair Wealth Management, we believe that asset allocation is the most critical aspect of investment management. Once we have a clear understanding of your investment objectives, we concentrate on identifying the asset allocation that can help you reach your goals while respecting your tolerance for risk and helping your portfolio to weather the inevitable storms of the financial markets. Our commitment is to guide you through these storms by adhering to the investment process that we put in place after our discovery exercise.
Diversification and Alternative Strategies
Our team also strives to manage risk and lower volatility through diversification and alternative strategies. We use uncorrelated assets, ETFs and hedge funds to help diversify risk and protect against volatility. We make a point of explaining to our clients the risk level associated with every asset class; that way, we believe we can help to manage their emotions when the markets are volatile.
The benefits of discretionary investing
Fees are asset-based, and we have the ability to drive your portfolio's long term objectives, and can respond more nimbly to sudden opportunities and risks. Our strategy is guided by the customized wealth management plan we develop; it is based on your objectives and financial situation and sets out the asset allocation and diversification of your portfolio.
At St. Clair Wealth Management, we manage our own Canadian and U.S. equity portfolios that we include in both our discretionary and non-discretionary portfolios.
Transfer of Wealth
Will and Estate Planning
How we can help
- Understanding your goals and priorities, and working with you to create a comprehensive plan to help ensure you can achieve them.
- Leveraging TD specialists in areas of taxation, estates, trusts, business structure and succession planning, as well as insurance can help to ensure that the various aspects of your financial needs are covered.
- Providing access to institutional mandates that are otherwise not offered to retail investors which can help enable financial stability and growth.
- are uncomfortable with the volatility in today's markets and your portfolio
- have a life changing event that requires a second look at your wealth plan
- are concerned you will outlive your money
- would like to discuss estate planning strategies, tax saving strategies, portfolio reviews and capital preservation
- run a Professional Corporation and seek tax efficiency within your practice