Our Family Helping Your Family
We are a family
wealth management team at TD Wealth Private Investment Advice dedicated to helping our clients achieve their life-long dreams by utilizing a comprehensive approach to progressive investment, financial and retirement planning. As stewards of our clients' life savings, we appreciate the importance of dispensing prudent and personalized advice in all matters relating to the creation and retention of their wealth.
Our distinction of excellence at Sonoda Family Wealth Advisors begins with a multi-talented family practice that is founded upon over five decades of combined financial and wealth advisory experience.
Our goal is to simplify the wealth management process by discovering and understanding what really matters to our clients. We begin by asking specific questions, thereby gaining a deep understanding of what is important in terms of family and the future. We focus on helping them and their family navigate through the often complex task of making investment decisions. This commitment is an on-going process that involves regular monitoring and check-ups and helps mitigate portfolio risk by staying true to a long-term plan and ensuring that life-goals are on track as planned.
Who We Are
Sonoda Family Wealth Advisors
consists of Brian W. Sonoda and sons, Adam and Jason. Along with veteran Client Service Associate, Brenda Higginbottom, we have the experience, talent and commitment to serve all of our clients' needs with professionalism, integrity and knowledge. Collectively, we have the expertise to be able to address the multi-generational needs of families at various stages in their lives. As a well-managed practice, we afford each client the time and resources to provide them with a personalized one-to-one approach in the management of their wealth.
What We Do
- Using a distinctive approach to wealth management, our team focuses on establishing a deep understanding of their clients' priorities, and then builds a customized strategy rooted in their long-term goals
- We work with you and your family and provide guidance and expertise on devising personalized wealth strategies, including detailed investment and retirement planning, ways to help protect your assets and income, effective tax management strategies, optimizing the passing of your wealth to your loved ones, business succession planning and charitable giving
- We provide proactive, transparent and consistent communication to our clients' with complete accessibility to any member of our team
- We work with other TD specialists including retail and private banking, insurance advisory services, and corporate estate and trust services
- We stand prepared to provide client referrals to independent professional tax advisors and estate planning legal specialists
- Are High Net Worth individuals, families, professionals and business owners whom we help navigate the unique challenges facing retirement and everyday life needs
- Value a comprehensive wealth platform over a commission-based trading format
- Have investable assets exceeding $750,000
- Value a customized, long-term investment and wealth strategy focused on achieving their own personal vision of success
- Expect insightful counsel, progressive financial planning and proactive risk management
- Seek our expertise in wealth transition situations, including transferring a company pension plan, the sale of a property or business, or receiving an inheritance
Our family team collectively holds the following professional designations and industry accreditations:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®)
- Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI®)
- Financial Management Advisor (FMA)
- Elder Planning Counselor (EPC)
- Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (CPCA)
- Certificate in Retirement Strategy
- Certificate in Estate Planning Strategies & Trusts
- We are committed to utilizing a comprehensive approach to wealth management and to help provide our clients with confidence
- Our close-knit family structure helps to ensure the permanence of commitment and dedication that many investors seek in formulating their multi-generational vision for long-term success and security
- We are committed to putting our clients' interests first, and to carry out our responsibilities with integrity, objectivity, competence, fairness, confidentiality, professionalism and diligence (CFP Code of Ethics)
Please call us today at (905) 331-3356 for a confidential review at no obligation or cost
. Our family team can help with a customized, comprehensive and personal approach to investment and life planning.Sonoda Family Wealth Advisors is a part of TD Wealth Private Investment Advice, a division of TD Waterhouse Canada Inc. which is a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.