At the Shiuman Ho Wealth Advisory Group, our deep experience and objective advice help clients grow and protect their wealth.
What You Can Expect
We work with busy professionals and business people who need guidance in managing their finances and support in creating an effective wealth plan. Our goal is to help our clients enjoy a comfortable retirement now, or plan for one in the future.
While advisor-managed portfolios are our core offering, we can also help you:
- Reach your short- and long-term financial goals
- Prepare for the future with personalized retirement, estate and income-protection strategies
- Manage the transition from saving to activating retirement income, including the complexities of taxes.
For clients with sophisticated financial needs, we collaborate with a network of TD specialists in estate planning, high net worth planning, tax management, private banking and other areas to provide just the right services.
What Sets Me Apart
- I believe my clients feel comfortable sharing their hopes and dreams with me without hesitation because I am an empathetic listener.
- I develop a deep understanding of what truly matters to them by asking the right questions.
- I provide highly personalized services by addressing each client's unique needs.
- It's a proactive and responsive approach that enables a genuine client focus.
All new clients are introduced to a three-step process starting with a Discovery Meeting to understand what truly matters to you. You will receive a preliminary assessment listing the appropriate next steps. Once we begin a working relationship you will receive an Investment Policy Statement and a Wealth Plan, detailing our customized solutions for you.
How I Manages Clients' Money
I manage my clients' portfolios in the same way I manage my own family's investments. Three enduring philosophies drive my investment management:
- Follow a disciplined approach
- Focus on long-term growth
- Aim for capital preservation and downside protection
My clients delegate their day-to-day investment decisions to me so that I can, in real-time, take advantage of opportunities, or adjust the portfolio to be more defensive.