Cut out the noise.
Hear what matters.
Watch our top story now
Tell me your story…
The first step of personalized wealth management comes from you. Who are the people you care about? What do you still want to accomplish in life? What are your financial concerns?
I’ll integrate all financial aspects of your life with one main objective: building and protecting your wealth efficiently.
A 5-step process:
1. Discovery: Here I will get to know you, your family, and all relevant details that affect your financial concerns and priorities.
2. Establish goals: Clearly defining what you'd like to accomplish.
Some common examples:
-maximizing your estate
-maintaining a certain lifestyle in retirement
-paying for grandchildren's education
3. Strategize: I develop an investment strategy for you. I strive for this to be as simple as possible, but as complex as is necessary to optimize your personal financial situation. Together with TD partners we can explore all areas of wealth management (not just an investment strategy) which includes tax and estate planning.
4. Implement: Once I'm sure you understand the strategy, we implement.
5. Review: Ongoing monitoring and analysis. Regular contact and review meetings that sometimes bring us back to previous steps as your life changes.
I’m passionate about wealth management, and the enormously positive effects it can have on people’s lives. Having an advisor that genuinely cares about you and your family is something I believe absolutely everyone should seek out.
I started my career as a phone trader for a major Canadian bank, trading and researching a large variety of investments. From there I joined a wealth management team, providing investment research, trading, and financial planning support. Together, as a team of three, we managed over $200 Million. I joined TD Wealth Private Investment Advice to see my hard work directly benefit the lives of people and their families. I hold the Chartered Investment Manager Designation from Canadian Securities Institute, and a Bachelor of Science from Wilfrid Laurier University.
My family and I live in Oakville. We enjoy the outdoors, and spending time with family and friends. My wife and I are active volunteers in our Church. I speak German, and enjoy training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Branch Office: (905) 815-2300
Branch Fax: (905) 815-2324
At TD Wealth Private Wealth Management, we believe in taking the time to discover what truly matters to you. You'll have access to a team of the most integrated specialists in the industry who will get to know what's important to you before getting to your numbers. It's private wealth management redefined, brought to you by one of the largest private wealth service providers in Canada.
Build your understanding of investment concepts and stay current with ongoing market trends. Choose from a variety of helpful daily, monthly, and quarterly newsletters and resources.