Cut out the noise.
Hear what matters.
Watch our top story now
Customized wealth advice that evolves with you and your circumstances.
|• Investment planning
• Portfolio construction
• Tax minimization strategies
• Retirement planning
• Business succession planning
• Private banking solutions
• Cross border solutions
• Customized credit
|• Cash and deposit management
• Strategies for intergenerational
• Philanthropic giving & planning
• Will & estate planning
• Power of attorney services
• Executor services
• Trustee services
We provide a premium level of proven wealth management, thoughtful insights and solutions that consider tax implications, family dynamics, business structures and other priorities.
With us, you experience:
• Dedicated relationship management
• Timely and attentive service and response
• Wealth strategies that can help you synchronize your entire financial life
• An integrated group of accredited specialists and services
• Access to the proprietary insights of highly regarded investment analysts, economists and market strategists
• One of the top ranked portfolio construction resources
• The strength of TD behind you with 26 million customers worldwide, 85,000 employees and CDN $1.4 trillion in assets under management
Branch Office: (866) 215-7070
Branch Fax: (705) 330-0133
• Early inheritance for your kids
• Five conversations to have with your kids
• Helping your kids with their 1st mortgage
• Money before matrimony
• One big family plan
• Planning for your child with a disability
• Prenuptial agreements aren’t just for the super-rich
• Sending the kids to private school: Five questions to ask
• The family bargain
• The wealth you’ll share
• Why you need a will
• Business succession planning
• Family business & unexpected events
• Giving it your all - workplace stress
• Individual Pension Plans: an alternative retirement plan
• Selling your business: Is an earn-out right for you?
• Should I incorporate?
• Work smarter, not harder
An investment strategy is an ongoing process that helps to keep the mix of assets in your portfolio aligned with your goals.
Banking & Credit Management
Effective banking and credit management helps to organize your day-to-day financial needs in a way that may save you time and money.
Retirement planning is an ongoing process that helps you prepare for the years leading up to retirement and throughout what can be one of the most rewarding phases of your life.
Protecting your assets
Asset protection is an ongoing part of a comprehensive financial plan that helps to protect what you’ve worked hard to build.
Tax management involves arranging your financial affairs in a way that may reduce your overall tax burden by identifying opportunities to utilize available tax incentives.
Passing on your Wealth
An Estate plan, along with an up-to-date Will, helps you to provide for the family members, friends and charitable organizations that you want to benefit from your estate and sees to it that your wishes are carried out as you intended.
Planning for the cost of education is a process that can help provide your children and grandchildren with the opportunity to pursue the education and training they need to start their own careers and businesses.
Business Succession Planning
Business succession planning is the process of understanding your personal and business goals and preparing your business for the future transfer of ownership and management to your chosen successor.
Planning for Major Purchases
Planning for major purchases may help you accumulate those items you want now and in the future with the least potential cost of borrowing.
A charitable giving plan identifies the most effective way to share your wealth with your chosen charities. By selecting the right method of contribution you may maximize the amount of money the charity will receive from you.
You have questions, we have answers. Let's have a quick chat.
Build your understanding of investment concepts and stay current with ongoing market trends. Choose from a variety of helpful daily, monthly, and quarterly newsletters and resources.