In today’s world of endless possibilities, growing complexity but increasingly limited time, it is critical that one find a investment advisor who considers the opportunities, weighs the risks, selects carefully and cares deeply about the results.
Look no further.
The process begins with your goals and dreams - for you and your family. Together we design a realistic long-term plan that is positioned to help meet your goals while providing a strong and realistic chance of reaching your dreams.
The plan is then implemented, tracked, reviewed and updated as needed, consulting with you each step of the way.
We then work to help ensure your assets and income are prudently protected.
Significantly, everything is done with a close eye on tax efficiency and cost minimization.
Additionally, in line with our core belief in gratitude and giving back, a percentage of all fees are donated to charity.
Lastly, well aware that we are in a service industry, one of our priorities is to ensure that your experience always meets or exceeds expectations.
I have been advising families for over 20 years. I hold Chartered Financial Analyst ® (CFA ®) and Professional Financial Planning (PFP) designations.
Prior, I advised corporations, working as an Investment Banker for eight years, on Wall and Bay Street with JP Morgan and Merrill Lynch.
Originally from Montreal, I completed a Bachelor degree in electrical engineering from the University of Waterloo and an MBA from Columbia University in New York.
Outside of work, I love spending time with my wife and two children
My team operates from a set of key fundamental beliefs.
1. Manage risk. One must be well aware of any risks taken when investing. Measuring and mitigating risk should be part of any investment process.
2. Research and Understand. While easily and often said, there are few who successfully spend the time and resources required to learn deeply. We work closely with those who do.
3. Invest smartly. Fundamentally and competitively strong companies offer attractive returns in the long run, making speculative activity unnecessary and, most of the time, imprudent.
4. Find the specialists. There are always those who are smarter and better informed than us in specific areas. We seek them out, and invest portions of our clients' portfolio with them.
5. Work towards a goal. A long-term investment plan should be built on one's objectives and it should only be modified if these objectives change.
6. Don't try to time the market. As long as the objectives have not changed, raising and lowering of risk should be limited to rebalancing.
7. Focus on the after-tax return. It is very worthwhile spending time carefully considering, and minimizing, taxation.
8. The right advice is more important than what people want to hear. Clients deserve clarity and transparency in all things, even if that requires additional time. Excellent client service must be a priority.
The time you spend discussing your financial goals and dreams may be the best investment you make. Please contact us to book your free, no-obligation consultation.
Toll Free: (800) 382-4964
Fax: (416) 512-8451
Branch Office: (416) 512-6788
Branch Fax: (416) 512-6224
At TD Wealth Private Wealth Management, we believe in taking the time to discover what truly matters to you. You'll have access to a team of the most integrated specialists in the industry who will get to know what's important to you before getting to your numbers. It's private wealth management redefined, brought to you by one of the largest private wealth service providers in Canada.