Guiding your wealth journey
Today’s marketplace is complex – investors have more choices than ever before. New products and services present exciting opportunities, but also bring new risks that require vigilant oversight.
Why choose us to navigate your wealth?
With over 100 years combined experience and the credentials to help investors to make the most of opportunities to build and preserve their precious capital. Whether you are an individual in or nearing retirement, or a small business owner juggling complex needs, we believe we have the experience, resources and objectivity to advise you with:Strategies across the generations
: We advise couples, widows, divorcees, their children and their parents throughout the Medicine Hat area.
Astute tax planning strategies
: In collaboration with TD Specialists can help you keep as much of your wealth as possible for you and your family.
: We aim to help you protect your family from the negative impacts of unforeseen events.
: You have the option to entrust your investment decisions to us to be free from the burden of making day-to-day approvals – and enjoy several other potential benefits.
Well-considered plans to make the most of your retirement
: We can help you to reap the rewards of long-term planning.
The strength and stability of TD Bank Group
: TD specialists can help us to support your family and business with expertise in private banking, high net worth credit strategies, estate and trust solutions, succession planning and more.
The steps we take together:
1. Understanding you
: Through a comprehensive discovery discussion, we learn about your personal and professional situation, future goals, risk tolerance and the lifestyle you envision. We ask about areas of your financial life you may not have considered.
2. Setting your course
: We provide a formal, tailored plan to help you build and protect your wealth, manage risk and leave a lasting legacy, while aligning your investments to address your goals. We will:
- Perform our own research and consult with TD research teams and global money managers
- Identify tax-effective investments and strategies
- Liaise with your other professional advisors
- Consolidate and simplify your investments
- Recommend strategies to sharpen your estate plan to help reduce taxes and probate fees
- Provide insurance strategies to help maximize your after-tax income and in collaboration with TD specialists assist with estate planning needs
- Develop a retirement strategy with an income plan
- Consolidate your existing accounts efficiently, providing you with clear documentation of account activity
- Review your first statement with you to ensure you understand it, and more.
3. Reflection and review
: We will:
- Regularly review your circumstances to ensure plans continue to be relevant, adjusting as your journey takes new directions
- Proactively keep you informed and deliver responsive service through your preferred mode of communication
- Act as a sounding board for financial ideas you may be considering
- Keep you educated and current about your investments and the industry.
Survivor Guide to RetirementMaking Marriage Happier in RetirementBounce Back from the Retirement BluesRetirement is Coming - How much will you spend?Your U.S. Retirement Plan - Bringing it home Dream Big in RetirementTax & Retirement Planning GuideTop 10 Mistakes in a WillDownsizing in RetirementExtra Costs of Snowbirding
Medicine Hat Wealth Group is a part of TD Wealth Private Investment Advice, a division of TD Waterhouse Canada Inc., which is a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.