The Mancinelli Family Office is a wealth management team located in Yorkville and London, established to help meet the wealth management needs of affluent investors. They offer a high-touch concierge style service, customized for VIP clients.
Their family office was borne as a result of the growing number of wealthy families, as well as the rapid changes in technology and the regulatory environment, which has required greater sophistication and skill in them as advisors.
Professional athletes know the importance of a team. The support and advice they receive from their team of agents, coaches, teammates, managers, friends, and family, play a major role in their achievements. Affluent investors are not different: choosing the right team for their wealth management needs can mean the difference between growing and maintaining their wealth, financial stagnation or even failure.
With over 25 years of experience, the Mancinelli Family Office operates with a sharp focus on both risk management and asset performance. Their Sports and Entertainment Program offers concierge high-touch service, going above-and-beyond, extending service outside geographic boundaries and outside of regular office hours.
The Mancinelli Family Office acts as your single-point-of-contact within TD Bank Group – accessing capital markets for products, services and expertise required to fulfil even the most complex planning needs.
Working with other TD Specialists, their clients have access to an extensive range of services including:
- Global Asset Allocation and Investment Strategy Consulting
- Comprehensive Performance Reporting
- Investment Manager Selection and Monitoring
- Portfolio Management
- Estate Planning
- Philanthropic Planning
- Life Insurance Analysis
- Debt Structure and Analysis – Bank Financing
- Foundation Management
- Risk Management & Asset Protection Consulting
- Family Counseling/Family Meetings
- Sufficiency and Retirement Planning
- Document Management and Recordkeeping
- Bill Payment Services
- Cross Border Solutions
- Personal Financial Plan and Statement Preparation
- Trustee Services
- Coordination of Professionals
- Cash Management
Their office has the following characteristics:
- Concierge high-touch service: They have high relative average account sizes and low client to employee ratios allowing them to place a great deal of focus and attention on each client family.
- Independence: They follow a “service delivery model” and hold themselves out as an objective provider of advice that places the interests of their clients first.
- Breadth and integration of services: They provide a wide array of services and typically oversee their clients’ entire financial situation. They hold and protect full information about their client's investments, tax situation, estate plan and family dynamics. With this information, they assist in structuring and administering their clients’ financial universe in an optimal way.
- Professionals with diverse skills and deep specialties: Through TD Specialists, their clients have access to a wide array of specialty knowledge on topics such as: income taxation, estate planning, planned giving and portfolio management.
- Multi-generational planning: Planning encompasses the family’s goals which typically include passing wealth down to lower generations in a tax-efficient manner. Children and grandchildren are often clients and are counseled on investments, tax and estate planning strategies, and philanthropy. They often coordinate and moderate family meetings.
- Outsourcing: They do not provide all services in-house. Investment management is typically outsourced to experienced and proven independent third party portfolio managers. Legal, tax and accounting advice is provided through TD specialists, however implementation services are outsourced.
- Focus on taxable investor: For most of their clients the focus is on minimizing taxation as the bulk of their client's assets are subject to long-term capital gains.
Their clients can benefit from:
- Objective financial advice
- Creative solutions to financial issues
- Clearinghouse for financial, investment, tax and estate planning ideas
- Cross-fertilization of ideas resulting from solving issues for multiple families
- One asset-based fee
- Advice from professional team with diverse backgrounds
- Coordination of complimentary advisors
- Proactive advice – a function of low client to employee ratio and frequency of meetings
- Engagement of experienced money managers, custody, insurance, loans, etc.
- Negotiated cost savings with other financial providers (e.g. investment management, custody, trading costs)
- Integration of client’s estate plan, income taxes, investments, philanthropic goals, and family situation
When you engage the Mancinelli Family Office, the service you receive is supported by the significant resources of TD Bank Group, with over $800,000 billion in assets, and a full range of financial solutions that service TD clients around the world. For more than 155 years, TD has helped generations of clients with their personal, family and business assets in the ways that matter to them. TD offers banking with global reach, with over 2,500 locations across Canada and in the U.S., as well as operations in over 10 other countries.
Mancinelli Family Office is a part of TD Wealth Private Investment Advice, a division of TD Waterhouse Canada Inc. which is a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.