Choosing the right investments has become a challenge in recent times. Faced with a growing number of investment options, a very challenging market environment, and ever-changing tax laws, clients need skilled assistance to make the right choices. Proper management of their investments requires careful research and continual monitoring.
As an Investment Advisor, I am dedicated to the enhancement and preservation of individual and institutional investment assets. My integrated wealth management process begins by collaborating with my clients.
My goal is to help my clients and their institution develop integrated, comprehensive and customized financial solutions. Some examples of wealth management solutions include:
- Maximize after-tax income now and provide an estate equal to the original capital with the insured annuity strategy.
- Use an individual investment shelter strategy to protect extra assets from tax.
- Have enough critical illness insurance to stop loss and protect assets.
- Pay less tax and leave more with the corporate investment shelter strategy.
- Let your life insurance pay your taxes through an asset protection plan strategy.
Through the decisions we make together, a wealth management strategy evolves to take on a distinctly individual shape, reflecting your investment objectives and aspirations. My philosophy is to practice total return investing using a balanced approach through the use of pension-style managed money, with a focus on tax efficiency. Most of my clients look for an investment strategy that includes yield-first capital preservation and reasonable growth. I welcome an opportunity to speak with you.