Cut out the noise.
Hear what matters.
Watch our top story now
Eliane Elbaz holds the Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI®) designation. The FCSI® is one of the investment industry's most prestigious professional distinctions. It is reserved solely for an elite group of experienced financial service professionals who meet the highest standards for advanced education, ethical conduct, industry experience and peer endorsement.
Working with Eliane signifies you are working with an investment professional whose affirmation as a Fellow by top-tier colleagues and the Canadian Securities Institute is granted to only selected individuals.
Dealing with an Investment Advisor is about more than just securities and trading. It is about developing a long-term relationship with an investment professional who has the benefit of extensive training in the business.
When you deal with my team and myself, you can expect:
• Clear, straightforward information and explanations that can help to shed light on the often complex world of investment.
• The potential benefit from the unbiased advice of experienced investment professionals.
• Access to the complete range of investment vehicles that can be negotiated by a financial institution.
• Registered to trade and is registered as a dealing representative in Quebec, Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia.
• Managing Portfolios for Canadian clients.
• Managing Portfolios for International clients (Excluding U.S. residents).
In short, we are there to provide information and advice in keeping with your financial situation, current market conditions and tax concerns.
Wealth management & preservation | Investment strategy | Portfolio optimization | Retirement planning | Asset & income protection strategies | Pensions | Risk management | Estate planning strategies | Financial analysis | Investment tax reduction | Residence strategy | Mutual funds | Charitable gifts | Multigenerational wealth transfer... and more.
Branch Office: (855) 695-0464
Branch Fax: (514) 695-8545
McGill University, Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI®) designation
Supporter of Look Good Feel Better
At TD Wealth Private Wealth Management, we believe in taking the time to discover what truly matters to you. You'll have access to a team of the most integrated specialists in the industry who will get to know what's important to you before getting to your numbers. It's private wealth management redefined, brought to you by one of the largest private wealth service providers in Canada.