Helping Fraser Valley investors to enhance and enjoy their wealth since 1996.
We perform prudent investment advisory and wealth planning services with many years of experience in meeting the diverse needs of families, farmers, busy professionals, business owners, corporations and foundations.
Our goal is to help people recognize how wealthy they truly are and to feel confident enough to start spending and enjoying their precious capital
– without compromising their long-term financial horizons and retirement security.
Our team serves investors in the Fraser Valley – primarily, affluent farmers and business owners. We’ve gained a significant understanding of their unique needs. We often help business owners or farmers who have just sold their farm, quota, or manufacturing business to manage their assets intelligently. Businesses and farms tend to pass down through families, and it’s rewarding to help their second and third generations learn to steward wealth wisely.
Dedicated services designed to help simplify your life.
- Act in your best interest.
- Provide the information you need to make informed decisions.
- Strive to enhance your potential returns while managing risk and offering diversification.
- Design alternative strategies to help you maximize gains and minimize risk and losses.
- Seek out tax-efficient investments whenever possible.
- Engage in more proactive and intensive planning to help you get ahead of situations before they present risk or to seize opportunities. Come out to meet with you on your own premises.
- Monitor and report on your portfolio regularly.
- Assist you in avoiding security selection mistakes.
- Contact you when a significant market change occurs that could impact your portfolio.
- Consult with your other professional advisors to ensure that we optimize and integrate your entire financial picture.
Commercial, agriculture and private banking
We have forged strong relationships with these teams at TD Bank Group. Our team draws on their business succession, estate planning and venture capital expertise, as well as their conduits to operating lines of credit – the lifeblood of our enterprising clients.
Conservative portfolio construction
We aim for lower, but risk-adjusted, returns that can expose our clients to less risk and volatility. We primarily invest through:The TD Premier Managed Program
, a separately managed account that provides you with access to 20 investment managers and over 60 investment strategies covering a wide array of asset classes and investment styles.
The TD Cornerstone Program
- Brings affluent clients access to world-class professional investment managers typically only available to pension funds, foundations and other institutional investors.
- Frees you to focus on your priorities while your investments are managed by a team of top money managers.
, an all-inclusive, fee-based account, bringing you trusted investment advice and service for one simple fee.
- Custom-tailored investment advice and wealth management solutions that reflect your objectives at various stages of life.
- You participate in the planning and decision-making.
- All the benefits of working closely with an experienced Investment Advisor, for a clearly-defined, all-inclusive fee.
Retirement income and total wealth planning
We collaborate closely with TD specialists as appropriate to integrate sophisticated high net worth planning into your tailored wealth strategy, to help you:
- Manage your assets;
- Reduce your risk exposure;
- Minimize your tax liabilities;
- Maintain liquidity;
- Generate a reliable income stream to last throughout your retirement years.
- Create and implement a tax-efficient estate plan, complete with Wills, Powers of Attorney, and trusts if needed;
- Plan for smooth business succession;
- Protect your income, assets and estate through insurance strategies; and
- Plan strategic philanthropic giving and legacy creation.
Cameron Wealth Management Group is a part of TD Wealth Private Investment Advice, a division of TD Waterhouse Canada Inc. which is a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.