Tell me your story
The first step of a personalized wealth strategy comes from you. Tell me your story. What do you still want to accomplish in life? Who are the people you care about? What concerns you?
I’ll put together a strategy that integrates all financial aspects of your life with the timing of major life events, goals, and priorities with one main objective: building and protecting your wealth efficiently.
My 5-step process:
1. Discovery: In the discovery meeting I will get to know you and your family, and all relevant details that affect your financial concerns and priorities.
2. Establish goals: We need to clearly establish what you'd like to accomplish and the timeframe for
Some common examples:
- Saving for retirement
- Maintaining a certain lifestyle in retirement
- Maximizing your estate value
- Paying for grandchildren's education
3. Strategize: I develop a customized investment and wealth management strategy for you. I strive for this to be as simple as possible, but as detailed as is necessary to optimize your personal financial situation. My TD Wealth specialists help us explore all areas of wealth management which includes tax and estate planning, business succession and private banking.
4. Implement: First, I thoroughly explain everything to you. Once I'm sure you understand the investment strategy and the plan, then we implement.
5. Review: In our regular review meetings we will assess progress towards your goals and determine if changes may be needed. Along the way we have regular contact to discuss market conditions and address any questions or needs you may have.
I’m passionate about wealth management, and the enormously positive effects it can have on people’s lives. Having an advisor that genuinely cares about you and your family is something I believe everyone should seek out.
I started my financial services career in a client service role where I learned to always strive to exceed client expectations. Later in my career, I joined a wealth management team, providing investment research, trading, and financial planning support. Together, as a team of five, we managed over $200 Million in client assets. I joined TD Wealth Private Investment Advice as an Investment Advisor to see my hard work directly benefit the lives of my clients and their families. I hold the Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®) and Derivatives Market Specialist (DMS) designations from the Canadian Securities Institute.
My wife and I live in Burlington and have three children. In the winter months I can be found at a local arena coaching or playing hockey. In the warmer months I'm an avid cyclist and enjoy coaching youth soccer. Another passion in my life is cooking and I enjoy spending time preparing a good meal to share with family and friends.